Saturday, May 31, 2008

Great Restaurant

It's been a while since I've posted. The move took up most of our time, and then I was out of commission for a few days, after pulling all of my abdominal muscles. Not good times.

I wanted to post about one of my favorite restaurants, though. We went there for dinner this past Friday, and I had steak frites, which came with arugula salad and black truffle vinaigrette. It was wonderful. I love the atmosphere - it's great, inventive food, but it's a casual feel.

My wife had the Moroccan style marinated skirt steak. I love skirt steak. It tastes like no other cut of beef. In this case, it had a nice, cool tzatziki sauce served with it. It was all great. If you live in Metro West, check them out. 51 Lincoln. Yup, that's the name, and the address. Newton Highlands.

No comments: